Don't be lost in Translation!
Delivery & Rates
All-Translations Company takes an individual approach to every translation project. The rates are determined by the following factors:
- source & target languages
- number of words
- type of text: general or specialized
- deadline: Standard or Express
- other special requirements
Discounts are allowed on large products and returning customers.
We usually work according to the following scheme:
1. You submit a request for a translation project.
2. We carefully study it and give you a quote.
3. Once we have discussed all the details, we sign the contract and start on the job.
4. Your translation is assigned to a project manager who keeps you informed throughout the project.
5. A translator or a team of translators is appointed to translate your text.
6. The final translation is proofread by native speakers t o ensure that your copy accurately reflects the original content and does not have any mistakes.
7. You download the final translation from the Content Management System or we email it over to you in a required format.
During the translation you'll have access to real-time information about the translation status through the CMS. The CMS reflects the deadline of the translation project and serves as a repository of translated documents.
We appreciate your business and promise you high quality and excellent customer service.